Please keep in mind that I haven’t even started most of them. I find the links mentioned here to be great learning material and would eventually like to work my way through them. So I’m not in a position to prescribe learning paths.
Grok the Graphics Pipeline
- An Intro to Modern OpenGL
- Vertex Buffer Objects
Same blog as the one mentioned above. Anton has other great stuff as well.
- Graphics Pipeline Explained in Great Detail
Some Simple Tutorials
- SDL Tutorials by Lazy Foo
SDL is quite popular. It’s a cross platform game development library.
- Lighthouse 3D Tutorials
Another great set of tutorials written in a fashion that resembles a book. Have stumbled upon this site many times.
- 50 Small Incremental Tutorials
- Learning Modern 3D Graphics Programming
Written in the form of a tiny book. Well written. Tops in my list of todos.
- Another Great Set Written as a Book
Again not exactly a tutorial but more like a book. By the comments it has garnered I wager that it’s awesome.
Hand Held Projects
- Create a Roguelike Game in C#
- Create a Complete Professional Quality Game
Looks very promising. It’s composed of videos and I think it’ll be of great help to people who want to work in the gaming industry.
- Loads of User Submitted Shaders